From the Stolen Mail Bag: Questions for GH Writers
Dear General Hospital writing team,
I love your show! I watch it every day. But I have a few questions:
- Is Liz pregnant?
- Is Liz pregnant with Jason's baby?
- Is Liz's husband excited about the baby?
- Is Liz torn about being pregnant with Jason's baby?
- Is Jason angsty about Liz being pregnant with his baby?
- Is it appropriate to berate cancer patients?
- Is Spinelli a computer dork?
- Is Lulu popular with the fellas?
- Did Lulu have an abortion?
- Was Sam involved in some kind of altercation a few years back with a man who yelled a lot?
- Is Sam unable to have children?
- Do Sonny and Carly have a history together?
- Does Sonny claim to love Carly?
- Is Carly wary of Sonny's claim that he loves her?
- Is Sonny in the mob?
If you could not only reply to my letter with the answers to these questions, but also incorporate them into the show almost every day, I think that would be really helpful, not to mention interesting for viewers. TIA!
Viewer With Severe Head Injury That Prevents Retention of Information on a Day-to-Day Basis
P.S. I checked with every other General Hospital viewer on the planet, almost all of whom do not have severe head injuries and who can retain information on a day-to-day basis, and they wouldn't co-sign this request. Isn't that weird? By the way, is Liz pregnant with Jason's baby?
- Evil But Twinless