They Should Have Gone With Another Rerun
I can't decide what the most outrageous thing on today's GH was.
- Jax apologizing to Carly for having been attacked by Irina, and begging Carly to take him back.
- Jax telling Carly she is worth fighting for.
- Carly putting snotty airquotes around "have to" when yelling at Jax about him "hav[ing] to sleep with Irina."
- Carly smirking when Jax said Irina could have killed him or Carly.
- The juxtaposition of Lucky and Liz's argument over actual adultery with Carly screaming at Jax for having been forced to have sex after being beaten and held at gunpoint.
- Putting poor Lindze Leatherman in that hideous outfit, which contained both an appliqué flower over one of her boobs, and a floral canvas handbag.
- Sonny and Kate kissing, John and Marlena style, to close the show.
I thought we were done with the barrel-bottom-scraping, but it's like they broke through the bottom of that barrel, and there's a whole new barrel to go. It looks like the last one, and has a lot of the same crap in it, but it's even lower. Amazing.