First Anniversary Self-Indulgence: Mallory Cracks Me Up
Most of y'all must know this already, but just in case you're new, I must inform you: Mallory is one funny scathing-speaker. In celebration of our first anniversary as co-bloggers, I thought I'd share a few of her posts that made me laugh out loud the hardest. (If I were not morally opposed to them, smiley emoticons would appear in this space.)
- For "Gloria Monty's ghost" alone, but then for the several minutes of unstoppable giggling the rest of it induced, "Behind the Scenes" is a classic.
- Two words: "Bitch, Please." And more Cameron brilliance.
- Poor Kelly Monaco. RIP, Sam McCall's likability.
- "All My Generally Restless Days." Awesome.
- The mental image of Bob Guza throwing darts at his Genie Francis dartboard will stay with me as long as a network inexplicably keeps him employed as a soap writer. If only he would take some friendly advice.
- So, you want to ruin soaps? A primer.
- To anyone who thinks we're just haters, Mal's obvious love of true soapiness should set you straight.
I blame several of my laugh lines on you, Mal, but whatever, there are ways to deal with those. I hear Hunter Tylo can give me a great referral.