First Anniversary Self-Indulgence: Becca Is Brill
Have you ever met someone so awesome that they make you feel bad about yourself, but it doesn't detract from how awesome that you think they are? Becca is that person for me. She always manages to top herself in terms of hilarity and general brilliance (and, needless to say, her taste in shoes and handbags is impeccable). She's pretty much who I want to be when I grow up. Um, in the "role model" way, not the "tie her up and take over her life" kind of way.
I could easily say that every post she's ever written is my favorite of hers, but I am going to give you the creme de la creme
- I think that this might be the best thing John and Marlena have ever been associated with
- Her fantastic fashion sense have led to myriad scathing speaking commentaries on the sad state of soap wardrobes. I can only imagine that if the GH and Days of Our Lives wardrobe departments saw them, they'd cry themselves to sleep.
- The world is a better place with the official Awesome Alert scale in it
- Reading her searing hatred of Jeremy "Horton" will never get old
- Three beautiful words: Be Quiet, Carly
- As the founder of the Expression Hall of Fame, Becca has a comprehensive series of screencaps that make me laugh and cry every time I see them
- And she's a songwriter, too!
- Seriously, in the history of the internet, has there every been a better piece of writing than Jill Farren Phelps's statement on Jax's rape? No, there has not. We can shut the internet down tomorrow, because nothing will ever top that.
Thank you, Becca, for your nonstop amazingness. True, it's gotten me in trouble at work when your entries make me literally laugh out loud, but it's a small price to pay.