Night Shift in Review: "Primetime Spin-off" Means "Late-night Crap-fest" in Los Angelese
Since apparently the wise powers-that-be who oversaw the train wreck that was Night Shift in their infinite wisdom have decided to now bring a ton of the crap from that show to OG GH, and because many of you were luckily spared the spin-off viewing experience but will now be in the dark about some of the "storylines" that happened over those painful 13 weeks, here are some handy links to our recaps of the entire [almost exclusively awful] series.
- Episode 1: Frayed Anatomies (Mallory)
- Episode 2: Skin Deep (Becca)
- Episode 3: Paternity Ward (Mallory)
- Episode 4: Keep the Change (Becca)
- Episode 5: Bed, Bath and Be Gone (Mallory)
- Episode 6: Love's Labors (Becca)
- Episode 7: Mother's Day (Mallory)
- Episode 8: Employee of the Month (Becca)
- Episode 9: Gutter Ball (Mallory)
- Episode 10: Falling Star (Becca)
- Episode 11: Fools In Love (Mallory)
- Episode 12: What Becomes of the Broken Hearted (Mallory)
- Episode 13: Time Served (tag team)
Disappointment, disgust, and expletives, ahoy! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to comfort Jason Thompson in his time of need.