No Week in Review for You, GH
I came up with a whole bunch of reasons that I am protesting GH via not doing Week in Reviews until further notice. Reasons included:
- Robin and Patrick have been having the same argument since 1989
- Lulu, whom I used to adore, is increasingly horrible
- Steve Burton's hair is giving me seizures
- I hate basically every character on the show, except Christina, Cameron, and maybe Jake
- Robin saying Carly had no right to object to Robin asking Carly's husband for sperm had me siding with Carly in an argument. CARLY. Over Robin. I fear thinking Sonny is just a good guy trying to take care of his family is next on my list.
- they keep bringing on more characters that they don't know how to write for instead of focusing on the 179 they already have on the canvas
- the showrunners' idea of what this show needed for sweeps was apparently "more mob action," which is like the worst "fix" I can think of since Britney got those heinous extensions after she shaved her head (at least Brit has the excuse of being wasted out of her gourd)
- Diane and Max almost had sex. DIANE AND MAX. Vom.
- even Liz's hair, a bright spot I could always turn to, is f'ed up now
But mostly, here's what it comes down to: I can hardly sit through a week's worth of episodes of this show, let alone devote the time and energy necessary to do a Week in Review, when it is SO BORING and so clearly committed to sucking. So, not that I think you all were sitting around waiting with bated breath for my take on a week's worth of this snoozefest of a soap, but if you were even a little curious, there you go.