What The What?
I received an email from Becca with the subject line "WHAT?" and immediately assumed the worst: Stila being discontinued! The Office being canceled! Leonardo DiCaprio being spotted canoodling with Britney Spears! What can I say, I'm a pessimist.
Luckily, all of my assumptions were false, but it turns out that it was weirder than all of those put together: Sarah Brown is returning to General Hospital!
My ensuing train of thought was as follows:
- ...really? I love her! OMG! Eeeee!
- Wait, no, seriously? What?
- To direct?
- To act?
- To heckle, just for fun?
- Who will she be playing? They already have someone great playing Carly and they don't need yet another new character
- I'd really miss Laura Wright's pretty, pretty hair if she left the show
- If she is coming back as Carly, I guess Jax and Carly, and Sonny and Kate would be totally over...
- She's an awesome, Emmy-winning actress. Why does she hate herself enough to come back to this hellhole of a show?
- ...wait, what?
And I'm still there. What?!