Just So You Know
I feel like this should be obvious to anyone with even two functioning brain cells, but just so you know should the situation arise . . . If I ever:
- Am married to a man who says he wants to divorce me, and in fact calls into question whether I am a genuinely good person (Note: In this scenario, I am not)
- Have unbeknownst to my hot husband slept with my murderous ex-ex-ex-ex-husband prom-style in the back of a limo but am still getting all attitudinal with said husband about his minor flirtation with another woman
- Routinely interrupt my husband's business meetings
- Know that my husband wants to not only divorce me in the long term but escape me in the short term, via a business trip
- Watch my husband JUMP OUT OF A FUCKING AIRPLANE to get away from me
- Proceed to stalk that husband, who intentionally did not inform me of his whereabouts, in a foreign country and gain entry to his hotel room without his knowledge, AND
- Have an attitude with the aforementioned husband when he has the unmitigated gall to be upset with the fact that I am PSYCHOTIC
. . . you have my permission to maim me, insult my shoes, and tell me I look fat in my favorite jeans.
I seriously cannot get over that yesterday, on General Hospital, Jax skydived out of a plane, in a suit, to get to a business meeting, because his crazy wife sneaked aboard his plane and somehow convinced a guy with a pilot's license and super-cushy private jet gig to circle endlessly against his boss's express wishes. I...just...the writers are actively trying to be terrible now, right? There are backstage bets going on?
Night Shift's second episode better be good, man. Even Rick Springfield's performance didn't pull me out of my anti-GH funk, so it's going to have to be really good.
I hate this show.