Reasons I Am Exceedingly Happy Today
- Today is my 35th birthday.
- Tomorrow is Mallory's birthday. (She is considerably younger than I am, the bitch lucky girl.)
- Danny Gokey finally brought an end to my torment by getting voted off of Idol.
- My best friend celebrated by birthday by placing George Clooney paraphernalia around my house. He smiles at me from my fridge when I go to get a Coke Zero, you guys!
- Mallory has hilariously recapped the Daytime Emmy noms (throwing in the Gokey ouster reference for good measure!) and has me looking forward to the red carpet and ceremony live-blogging.
- As of yesterday night I am ON VACATION for the first time in two years and have nearly 10 days to spend my days soaking up the sun on a tropical beach and my nights catching up on blogging, the latter being something it seems I have not done since 2006. No Blackberry or work email, y'all; this is a serious vacay.
- I have not watched GH in a week. Happy birthday to me, bitches!
See you in an actual substantive post soon. Sorry to have been a derelict blogger, but I know Mallory has been keeping you entertained. Much like Sephora and Starbucks are, I'm so grateful to Mal.