There Is Such a Thing As a Stupid Question
Oh, gee, Sonny:
Olivia: [Kate]'s scared.
Sonny: Of what?
Of WHAT? Really? You have NO idea why a rational person (which Kate once was) would be wary of getting involved with you?
- She could get shot AGAIN.
- Or kidnapped, or stabbed, or garroted, or stalked by an artist (whose canvas is MURDER) simply for being a part of your life.
- If she is on the receiving end of Carly's acid tongue just for being in the same room as you, what will happen when she's the official woman in your life? Who wouldn't be terrified of such constant, endless screeching?
- Stemware being flung at her face when you stub your toe or spill your cup of morning coffee.
- You could abruptly MARRY SOMEONE ELSE for power AGAIN at a moment's notice.
- Being Sonny's significant other means a whole lot of time spent with Michael which is, and I don't think I'm being melodramatic here, probably even worse than getting shot.
Olivia did not point out any of those all too real horrors.
Olivia: Of getting her heart shattered again!
Olivia, you are the worst.