Things That Make Me Weepy, Part I
1. Jason Thompson
2. Jason Thompson
3. Jason Thompson
4. Jason Thompson
6. The evolution and recent expression of Patrick and Epiphany's friendship
7. Jason Thompson and Sonya Eddy and how beautifully they work in scenes together
8. Patrick and his daughter Emma
9. Jason Thompson and how he had Patrick's face fall when Epiphany started talking about what a jackass he was when he first came to work at GH and how with just one tiny glance away, he made it so clear that what hurt Patrick about that was that (a) Robin was alive then and (b) he hadn't let down his guard faster so he could have more time with Robin.
11. The fact that Joe Scully, Jr. is now involved in Jerry's storyline and it means Sebastian Roche will have to share the screen with the central character of the most boring storyline on the show. No. As absurd as Jerry's backstory and present story is, I don't care because it's Sebastian freaking Roche. HE DESERVES ONLY THE BEST. This is not it. People on a soap opera mumbling in mob-speak about things like "territories" is not the best. Ever. Uh... this was a slightly different kind of weepy than the things I was referring to above. So I'll go back to the original sentiment for the finale...
12. Jason Thompson.