Things I Want To See More Of, Part II
Y'all. It's just been an embarrassment of riches this week on General Hospital. First there was Monday's super-fun stage combat goodness (McBain's hilarious roll was on The Soup last night!), then there was Tuesday's heart-wrenchiness (over which Mallory appropriately shed So Many Tears), and then yesterday was this terrific sort of celebratory release from all the tension and the tugged heartstrings. So, I present to you a few pieces of awesome that I hope we get more of in the future!
Don't do drugs, kids! Or maybe do, because then you'll see the future. You could probably market such a skill for a pretty penny.
2. Long, hot kisses on location with the camera sweeping around the hottest couple in town.
Yes, please. More, please!
3. Familial moments between Jason and his actual family. Sure, Monica's nonsense about what a big, fat hero Jason is was tired, but she's his momma and mommas are allowed to only see the good side.
And for once, Jason wasn't actually out heroically saving the town. I'm sure his departure story will involve Jason throwing himself on a bomb to save, like, all of the children at the GH day care center or something, but I'll take the non-hero moments from this hitman when I can.
And Monica! This is, what, her third episode in the past five?!
4. Good-time celebrations amongst loved ones.
Who wouldn't have a water gun fight right after learning that the water will save you instead of kill you?
5. Well, these two wouldn't. They celebrated the life-saving water in a way hotter manner.
Hot love in the afternoon, people! I dig.
6. Speaking of which, I'd love to see more of these sultry-sweet moments between the second hottest new pairing in town.
Also, rain. I love when it rains. I have an idea for who they can show us out in the rain at the beginning of today's episode. I'm just sayin'.