Over the years, you may have noticed that we like to harp on certain things. And by certain things, we mean "everything". But one of our favorite things to discuss is soap fashion, hair and makeup. So, needless to say, the Daytime Emmys are always a favorite night, since we get to drool over the great fashion choices and mock the huge fashion mistakes.
Our picks for the evening's Best Dressed
- Debbi Morgan: We believe the word is "flawless."
- Kirsten Storms: Her look is pretty and youthful, and she looks fabulous.
- Michelle Stafford: She is incapable of looking bad.
- Rachel Melvin: The hair isn't her best moment, but the vibrant yellow dress is beautiful.
- Susan Lucci: Say what you will about La Lucci, but she knows how to dress. Stunning!
And our picks for Worst Dressed
- Jeanne Cooper: Even though she's fierce and even though she could kick both of our asses (and would probably do it with her new Emmy statuette!), we just didn't get it. It hurt us.
- Judi Evans: From the Blanche Deveraux-approved gown to the formal mullet, this did not work on any level.
- Melissa Archer: The last time this would have been a good look was a homecoming dance in 1997 where the song of the night was "My Heart Will Go On" and even that is pushing it a bit.
- Rebecca Budig: It's almost like she got tired of being so incredibly pretty and adorable and said, "You know what, I'm going to try looking horrible for once!" Which is fine as a social experiment, but don't do it the night of the Emmys!
- Tyra Banks: She...is just the worst.